Privacy & Cookies
What personal data do we collect when providing a property service?
We may need you to provide us with personal data to allow us to provide that service, including:
• your name and contact details, including your, email address, address and telephone number;
• the information you provide for the purpose of entering into a contract with us;
• personal data relating to you in connection with our on-going relationship with you, based on the services which we are providing to you or the estate agency activities which we are carrying out;
• where necessary information relating to your financial means, such as documentary proof of funds;
• the information which we are required to collect to carry out anti-money laundering and identity checks and to comply with our legal obligations;
• any other personal data which you provide to us directly.
Your rights and how to exercise them
• Data protection legislation provides you with the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, this is called the right of access. You also have the right to withdraw consent to us processing your information, at any time, where the processing is based on consent.
• Similarly, the legislation also gives you the right* to:
• a) correct any information relating to you which is incorrect;
• b) delete such Information;
• c) restrict our use of that information;
• d) object to our use of information relating to you; and
• e) request that information relating to you is transferred to another data controller.
• * Please note that these rights can be subject to certain restrictions, we are legally obliged to retain records of all viewings and offers made on a property for a minimum of 6 years after the transaction so a request to delete cannot be actioned until that legal timeframe has passed.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
We are committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access. We do this by having a range of measures in place. These measures include the ability to deal with suspected data breaches.
If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your personal data please contact Pauline Sugrue email@example.com
Contact us and opting out
If you wish to contact us regarding your rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you can write to us at:
Pauline Sugrue Auctioneer, Kenneigh, Caherciveen, County Kerry, V23 C974.
Please note that the email address noted above is manned between 9.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday and is not accessed outside of these hours.
If you are not satisfied with our response you have the right to make a complaint to the Irish Data Protection Commission at www.dataprotection.ie
If you no longer wish to receive communications relating to your property requirements, or wish to amend your communication preferences, simply drop us an email to
optoutinfo@ kerrypropertysales.com or you can call us on 00353 (0) 66 9474310 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5p.m.