What you need to know about selling a property in Kerry.
- Before putting a property on the market for sale the following should be given to your selling agent.
- Copy of Land Registry Map and Copy of Title.
- BER Certificate & Advisory Report.
- Certificate of Planning Compliance this can be done by a certified Engineer.
- Certificate of Boundaries can be done by engineer.
- Copy of Planning Permission where applicable.
- Copy receipt of property tax paid up to date.
- Confirmation/receipt that septic tank is registered.
- Inventory list if applicable.
- Any other relevant information about the property.
- Solicitors details that will be dealing with the Conveyancing.
- The presentation of your home is vital on presentation, For example painting should be done where it would be necessary as you would be surprised when rooms are painted it can make the house look so much better. Keep floor areas tidy. Keep the garden clean and tidy.
- It also just as important to get the price right. If the price of your property is too high people will not want to view the house and if it is on the market too long there will then be a perception that something is wrong.