Property ID : 1109
Sale Agreed €150,000 - walking distance to village
No. 2 St. Finian`s Terrace is a nicely presented two storey house with 3 double bedrooms upstairs and main bathroom with bath and Triton electric shower. There is a small room downstairs which could be used as a small 4th bedroom or as an office. It has a sitting room and a kitchen dining room. The kitchen has fitted presses and worktop. Inside new carpet has been laid on the stairs and first floor landing. Bedrooms have been freshly painted as well as the sitting room. The property is in good condition inside and outside. There is a small gate at front entrance to the house with a well maintained garden on either side of the walkway with hedging. The house has had some modern features put in over the years double glazed windows except one window at the rear is single glazed, double glazed front and back door. Oil heating, open fireplace in sitting room. Water and Sewerage linked to village mains. High speed broadband in the locality.
At the rear of the house there is a good sized garden with vehicular entrance at the rear, hedging on either side of the garden boundary. There are two storage sheds in the rear garden.
The property is within walking distance to Waterville village and all its amenities, and the promenade on the sea front. It is a short drive to the Waterville Golf Links Course and beach and many of the beautiful restaurants and cafes. The local primary school is within walking distance and there is bus pick point for the secondary school in Caherciveen.
Entrance Hall: 3.78m x 0.99m
UPVC Double glazed front door. Tiled floor.
Sitting Room: 4.78m x 3.68m
Laminated flooring. Open solid fuel fireplace. Radiator. One single glazed window faces rear garden. Double glazed to front.
Office/small living room or could be used as a small bedroom: 3.04m x 2.43m approx..
Kitchen and dining room: 5.77m x 3.82m.
Fitted kitchen units and worktop. Tiled floor. Super Q firebird for the oil heating.
View of the back garden.
Newly carpeted stairs and landing:
Landing: 2.01m x 1.89m Storage press.
Bedroom 1: (Double room) 3.81m x 3.62m
Fitted wardrobe. Carpet flooring. Freshly painted walls.
Lovely view of the back garden.
Main Bathroom: 2.58m x 1.77m
Bath, with Triton electric shower over bath, sink, toilet.
Fully tiled walls and floor. Hot press.
Bedroom 2: (Double room) 3.80m x 2.96m
Wood flooring. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: (Double room) 3.10m x 2.95m
- From front of house access is through a small gate with lovely maintained garden and hedging on either side of the walk way.
- At the rear of the house there are two storage sheds.
- Outside tap with the old style Belfast sink.
- Nice sized garden to rear with advantage of rear access to the garden.
- Hedging on either side of garden boundary.
- Oil tank.
- Water and Sewerage is linked to the village mains.
- The property is within walking distance to the coastal village of Waterville and all its amenities. Grocery Shops Centra and Mace, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Hotels, Doctor`s surgery, Hairdressers, Beauticians to name a few.
- There is also the local Primary School which is within walking distance from the property and bus route to the Secondary School in Caherciveen.
- Also within walking distance to the promenade and for swimming.
- A short drive to the Waterville Golf Course and beach.
- Lough Currane is a short drive away for lake fishing.
- There are beautiful walks locally along the Kerry Way.
BER Rating  D1
BER Alphanmeric Number  102045697
Energy Performance Rating  238.91   KWh/m2/yr